Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leaving home or heading home

It's been business as usual for the past few weeks.  Nothing of huge consequence has happened, but at the same time there's been a lot on and I've had a great time.
  • The Power and Water Intranet site has been built and is just going through the final checks before it goes live.
  • I've started up some podcasts based on the nonsense that Paul and myself talk during the morning coffee's at the Coffee Club.
  • We created another pointless blog for the Nuggets of Knowledge that come from these pointless chats
The biggest news of the week is that I'm staying with the current flight plans and I'll be leaving Darwin on the afternoon of February 1 to fly back to the UK and start back up again with Squiz UK.

It's crazy to think that I've been away from London for 3 months already, the time has absolutely flown.  It's been great spending time with my ol' friends from Darwin though, and I've even managed to make a few new friends who I'll be sure to remember for years to come.

About now I'd usually go into a spiel about what I've learnt, maybe a poem or a song, but I've got to catch up with Paulie G tomorrow morning and I'll never hear the end of it.

No comments: