Friday, October 20, 2006

Surf Trip goes World Wide

What has started as a two week adventure down the East Coast of Australia has now grown to a one year treck around the World.

Ever since I can remember, after the age of 18, I've wanted to travel the world. I look at the way I am when I'm on holidays in Australia and it's the kind of person I wish I always was. Carefree, expressive, relaxed........ travelling is like my muse.

So I've combined the quest for my muse through travel into my new found love of surfing. The trip will begin in May and go to
Darwin
Bali
Brisbane
Hawaii
New York
Vegas
San Diego
Mexio
Costa Rica
Morroco
Spain
Portugal
Spain
France
Ireland
????
6 months to plan, 6 months to save.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Skye,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. My big choice is what to take on the journey.
Surfboard
Guitar
Camera

All very bulky items which make it difficult to travel, but all very much needed.

I'll check out that link now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Canada... Why no Canada? it's better than phooey old usa...

.amazingblonde.

Unknown said...

Hey Lis,

There's no need to go to Canada if the best thing about it meets me in LA.

Come on, you know you want to.... ;)