Friday, January 18, 2008

Surf the Dream meets Surf Twisted

Just a quick hello to my new buddy out in Newquay, Tony Plant.

I spent most of the weekend in Newquay at Tony's house ploughing through his coffee and sugar and having way too much fun with the fart machine in the living room.

Tony's place was full of great artwork all relating back to the Ocean. If you get a chance check out some of his photo's and paintings over at http://surftwisted.wordpress.com

This week we've managed to get a bit done. Both Duncan and Al made their regional BBC/UTV news appearances with some of the big wave footage, I sent off some footage to Billabong XXL Ride of the Year and I've got my good video gear getting shipped over to the UK.

Once that arrives we just have to wait for a big swell to come rolling in and there'll be more footage to come!

I've been a bit lazy with my pictures of late, but here are a couple of frame grabs from the big tow surfing session at Mullaghmore
Alistair Mennie

Duncan Scott

No comments: