Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back in the swing of things

Well it's been a few weeks now and I've got back into the swing of things at work. I still sporting hair in desperate need of a cut and a ridiculously patch beard which needs a shave, but things are moving along nicely.

One of my long time good friends, Jill Cahill, has embarked on a journey to Spain. Jill is the first of us to set off on her round the world adventure, with Chani, then myself and then Kara to follow.

Jill has had a dream start, flights all on time, the fact she had no visa hasn't been an issue, the only problem is that her luggage still hasn't arrived some 4 days later.... Oh well, fingers crossed she was wearing her favourite clothes on the way there.

My intinerary needs to be completed this weekend as I'm booking and paying for the ticket on monday. I'm a little bit excited!

No comments: