Thursday, September 06, 2007

Les Miserables

I went to Broadway yesterday with my 2 new friends Fillip and Daisy, and my good old friend Bridget McQuaid.

As the title has no doubt given away, we went to see Les Miserables.

There are a few words that could sum up a broadway show in New York, or Broadway.......

WOW!
WOW!!!
WOW!!!!!

I'm the first to admit that I'm a bit musical, I love to sing (although quite bad) and enjoy strumming the guitar, I've even watched the movie Grease a couple of times, but I don't consider myself to be a 3 hours of singing broadway musical type person.

How wrong I was.

About 45 seconds into the the show I was already blown away at the stage, props, volume of the sining, talent of acting and awesome orchestra.

Although everyone told me that I had to do a Broadway show, and that it would be awesome, I didn't understand just how good they were.

So my advice to you, if you ever find yourself in New York make sure that a Broadway Show, regardless of which one, is on your list of things to do and gets a giant tick.

No comments: